Sunday, January 15, 2012

International Kissing Club Prizes!

The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams

Hi everyone! Long time no post ):

I'm just gonna be talking about these insanely awesome prizes I got from Ivy Adams, which is a group of authors that wrote the book The International Kissing Club (: I still have yet to grab a copy, but I'm working on it (: They have a contest called "Around the World in 80 Kisses" going on that lets you enter daily at Smooch Stops to try and win prizes. At the end, you can win a grand prize - a Kindle Fire! Unlike many book bloggers I don't own a Kindle Fire, so I thought I could try my luck to win one this time!

I won two Smooch Stop daily prize packs, so here they are!

(Sorry for not flipping it) 



(front of the bookmark pictured above)

Funny thing was, I was actually going to buy that same lip balm that same week (: Thanks a ton!

I didn't get to take a picture of the other pack, but it contained a bookmark from Emily McKay, a pelican card, another IKC bookmark, an IKC tattoo, a pencil with a sticker and kisses all over, and a Beauty Splash lipgloss! I would google a picture of the gloss to show you, but I can't tell what flavor it is since there's a sticker wrapped around it that I don't want to tear ^^" Maybe I'll do a review on this and the lip balm above.

Thanks Ivy Adams! 


No comments:

Post a Comment